Clubfinance's Cofunds Online Investor Service
Important information you need
- Cofunds Terms of Business
- Cofunds Key information Document
- Cofunds Fees & Charges Schedule
- Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs)
- Fund charges information
- Clubfinance's Keyfacts
- Clubfinance's Terms and Conditions
- Clubfinance's Client Declaration
- Clubfinance Cofunds Fees & Charges Agreement (as part of the online transaction process you agree to Clubfinance's 0.05% Cofunds annual fee)
- Clubfinance's ISA Transfers Risk Warnings
Access Clubfinance's Cofunds Online Investor Service
NEW CLUBFINANCE CUSTOMERS
EXISTING CLUBFINANCE CUSTOMERS
It is important that you understand the following
(please click to tick the boxes).
Clubfinance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm reference no. 400139). Clubfinance offers an execution-only discount broker service; Clubfinance does not give advice or recommendations. If you have any doubt about the suitability of a particular product or service, or you require advice, you should seek a personal recommendation from an appropriate firm that does give advice. Clubfinance does not produce the products it arranges, or manage the underlying investments. Payments must not be made to Clubfinance, but to the relevant product provider. Contact details for Clubfinance can be found under 'contact'. Users of this website should be aware of the following:
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
- The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations. For many types of investment, you may be placing your capital at risk, meaning that you may not get back the amount originally invested and you may risk losing your entire investment.
- Some investments and policies may only be suitable as medium or long-term products.
- Tax treatments depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
- This website contains financial promotions relating to services offered by and products available through Clubfinance.
- In the event of any conflict between product literature and information provided by Clubfinance, the product literature shall prevail.
The information on this website is intended solely for the use of those people who are United Kingdom residents for tax and investment purposes and is governed by our terms and conditions of website usage, please click here for details. It is not for distribution in any other jurisdiction, including the United States of America.
Anyone who is not a UK resident should not continue with this site unless wishing to read about personal finances available to UK residents for informational purposes only.
Copyright ©2004-2017 Clubfinance Ltd, all rights reserved.
This entire website is the property of Clubfinance Ltd No part of the site should be reproduced without express written permission. Clubfinance Ltd. Registered Office: Amberside House, Wood Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4TP Telephone: 01442 217 287, Fax: 01442 241 045
Registered in England, Registered Number: 04522114.
Clubfinance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (400139)