Investment Trusts - New Issues
Investment Trusts can be higher risk investments. Please see our main Investment Trust page for further important information. REMEMBER, ONLY PURCHASE AN INVESTMENT TRUST THROUGH AN EXECUTION-ONLY BROKER LIKE CLUBFINANCE IF YOU DO NOT NEED ADVICE. CLUBFINANCE WILL NOT ASSESS THE SUITABILITY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY INVESTMENT. For advice on suitability or an assessment of appropriateness, please contact an authorised and regulated financial adviser.
If an Investment Trust offer is not listed below or if you have difficulties, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this webpage. A commission rebate of 75% of Clubfinance's initial commission (if any) plus 75% of any renewal (trail) commission will apply.
Please see How to Invest - the process below for details of the necessary steps and information you need to make an investment.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON CHARGES - Charges for Investment Trust investments and can come in many different types and forms, including performance fees. Please ensure you read the Prospectus/Securities Note/offer document (and key features document) in detail to understand the charges.
Please remember to send your completed application form(s) together with a signed Client Declaration and Identification Documents to Clubfinance Ltd. - click here for details.
Note that Clubfinance's service is only available to those people who are United Kingdom residents for tax and investment purposes.
Fidelity China Special Situations PLC - Initial Public Offer
|Clubfinance Initial Discount||N/A|
|What will you pay during the Offer period?*|| • £1 per share during the offer period (to 5 April)
• No up-front charge for the ISA or Share Plan
• There is no stamp duty to pay during the offer period (to 5 April)
|Clubfinance Annual Cash Back||0.375%|
|Closing Date||Online applications with debit card
26/3/2010 - (please ensure your application reaches Clubfinance by 24/3/2010)
|Online application using a debit card||2009/10 ISA only||CLOSED|
|Paper application***||2009/10 ISA
Share Plan (non-ISA)
* Following the offer period initial charges and stamp duty will apply to new investments and switches.
** For existing investors with a Fidelity 2009/10 ISA, the minimum top-up is £1,000.
*** Please note that trail commission (and therefore Clubfinance's trail commission rebates) does not apply for applications via the Company Registrar, therefore please apply direct if you wish to use this method.
- Documents you need to read and retain can be accessed by clicking the icons against each Investment Trust offer above. If you have any difficulties please use the contact form below.
- Read the information on the Investment Trust homepage.
- Understand our service by reading and retaining Clubfinance's - About our services document, Clubfinance's Terms of Business, and Clubfinance's Client Declaration. All can be obtained above or from the Documents page of our website.
- Read and retain the Prospectus(es), Securities Note(s) or offer document(s) (and key features document) for your chosen Investment Trust(s). Note that only a Securities Note, together with a Summary Note and Registration Document constitute a Prospectus. Where a complete Prospectus is not available above, please follow the instructions in the Securities Note to obtain the other documents.
- Generate a Commission Statement for your chosen Investment Trust(s) to find out how much commission Clubfinance will receive and how much of this will be rebated to you. You can generate a Commission Statement using the following link: Commission Statement Generator.
- Read and retain a copy of Clubfinance's Investment Trust Additional Risk Warnings.
- If you decide to go ahead, please send your completed application form, signed Client Declaration, proof of name and address, and a personal cheque drawn on a bank or building society account in your name (see Identification Requirements Information for details) to:
PO Box 1036
- Cheques must not be made out to Clubfinance Ltd, but you must send your application to Clubfinance to benefit from our discounts. Completed applications should reach Clubfinance at least 3 working days before the deadline given in the offer document, but please be aware that offers may close early (or applications may be scaled back), and we cannot submit incomplete applications or applications without adequate supporting documentation.
Online applications using a debit card for Fidelity China Special Situations PLC: 2009/10 ISA ONLY
- Follow the steps above up to “Paper applications”
- Click on the “Apply online” button above and follow the confirmation screens to the Fidelity website, where you will find orange “Log In & apply” and “Apply now” buttons. When you reach the “Initial Public Offer for Fidelity China Special Situations PLC” screen, click on the orange “Invest” button alongside the ISA 2009/2010 (Current year), Debit card option. To use Clubfinance, you must ensure that Clubfinance’s “Adviser identification number” of 812935 is shown under “Adviser details”.
- You must follow up your online application with a Clubfinance Client Declaration and (if not previously provided to Clubfinance) identification documents (see our Identification Requirements Information for details). Please send these to:
PO Box 1036
Don't see the Investment Trust you are interested in listed?
We will endeavour to obtain and e-mail you the product documentation and our standard Investment Trust commission rebates will apply.
Clubfinance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm reference no. 400139). Clubfinance offers an execution-only discount broker service; Clubfinance does not give advice or recommendations. If you have any doubt about the suitability of a particular product or service, or you require advice, you should seek a personal recommendation from an appropriate firm that does give advice. Clubfinance does not produce the products it arranges, or manage the underlying investments. Payments must not be made to Clubfinance, but to the relevant product provider. Contact details for Clubfinance can be found under 'contact'. Users of this website should be aware of the following:
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
- The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations. For many types of investment, you may be placing your capital at risk, meaning that you may not get back the amount originally invested and you may risk losing your entire investment.
- Some investments and policies may only be suitable as medium or long-term products.
- Tax treatments depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
- This website contains financial promotions relating to services offered by and products available through Clubfinance.
- In the event of any conflict between product literature and information provided by Clubfinance, the product literature shall prevail.
The information on this website is intended solely for the use of those people who are United Kingdom residents for tax and investment purposes and is governed by our terms and conditions of website usage, please click here for details. It is not for distribution in any other jurisdiction, including the United States of America.
Anyone who is not a UK resident should not continue with this site unless wishing to read about personal finances available to UK residents for informational purposes only.
Copyright ©2004-2017 Clubfinance Ltd, all rights reserved.
This entire website is the property of Clubfinance Ltd No part of the site should be reproduced without express written permission. Clubfinance Ltd. Registered Office: Amberside House, Wood Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4TP Telephone: 01442 217 287, Fax: 01442 241 045
Registered in England, Registered Number: 04522114.
Clubfinance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (400139)